Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a rapidly improving primary school based in Shortlands (Bromley), south London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to teach a composite Year 3/4 class. The year 3/4 teacher role will be contracted directly to the school on a fixed-term basis initially.
The Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher Position is part of an energetic school team and is part of a very supportive KS2 phase. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified. The positon is due to commence in January 2020.
The Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher Position:
- Combined Year 3/4 class
- Scope for the role to become permanent
- Salary in-line with outer London MPS1-6 (£27,595 - £38,963)
- Two form entry
- Well connected to the local community
- Ample onsite secure parking
Minimum requirements for applicants for the y Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher Position:
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.