Outdoor learning specialist teacher
Reeson Education are working with a 3 form entry 'good' school who are seeking to appoint an Outdoor Learning Specialist Teacher to join their hard working and successful staff team from September 2022. This school places a great deal of importance on enrichment and outdoor learning they ensure that all children experience one lesson per week of outdoor learning.
The successful candidate should have a passion for outdoor learning, be able to work with children across the primary age range and love teaching children about science and nature.
The ideal candidates will be:
- Aspirational team players
- Able to demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism for both themselves and their pupils
- Determined to make a real difference in the lives of our children
- Experienced qualified Primary Teacher
In return, the school can offer:
- A friendly, collegiate working environment
- An exceptional, innovative and experienced staff team
- A broad and ambitious knowledge, vocabulary and culturally rich curriculum
- A school committed to the enjoyment, achievement and well-being of all
If you are interested in applying for this role please send through your CV to me asap.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.