An 'Outstanding' mixed comprehensive Jewish Faith School in the heart of North West London are looking for a hard working, fully qualified and resourceful Key Stage 5, A Level Politics Teacher to join their school in January 2022.
Politics Teacher - Key Stage 5, A Level, Brent
** Politics Teacher
** North West London; Brent
** Key Stages 5
** 'Outstanding' Grade 1 Ofsted, Orthodox Jewish Faith School
** Full time position
** Superb rates of pay
** January 2022 Start
** Well resourced and managed department
** Excellent Senior Leadership Team
** Very capable students that need little behaviour management
SCHOOL INFORMATION - Politics Teacher
The school is based in a leafy and friendly area in North West London and was rated as "Outstanding" by OFSTED in its most recent inspection. This large Secondary School prides itself on an excellent all round education that its students leave with, many of whom go on to Russell Group Universities and skilled vocational employment. They have strong relationships with the local community and parents/carers of the student body.
They are an inclusive, modern orthodox Jewish school that strives to achieve the highest standards of academic excellence for all its students to the best of their abilities, in a safe and nurturing environment, who will be responsible British citizens, proud Jews, and contributing members of modern British society.
- To be committed to Jewish life, inspired by Jewish learning and proficient in Jewish practice.
- To be proud and knowledgeable about Jewish culture, history, identity and community, with a love of the State of Israel and learning Hebrew as part of Jewish Heritage.
- To be dedicated to the pursuit of outstanding, inclusive and ambitious academic education, through a broad and balanced curriculum, inspirational teaching and extra-curricular opportunities, enabling independent learning where every student can achieve their potential in their chosen path.
- To be self-motivated and determined, recognising that these are essential elements of success.
- To recognise the importance of positive wellbeing in building resilience, personal growth and building strong relationships.
- To be kind, confident, accepting of others and contributing members of our school community as well as loyal British citizens, upholding the fundamental values of British society.
They aim to enrich the lives of all its students through the sharing of core Jewish values, which are universal and are appropriate for those of all religions and none. They encourage all its students to engage actively in lifelong learning, social and environmental action and consider their responsibilities as future British citizens in order to serve their communities. All students are taught to be knowledgeable and respectful of the beliefs, customs, and practices of others.
THE ROLE - Politics Teacher
You will be teaching A Level Politics and will need to be confident in delivering the A Level curriculum to a high level. demonstrable success is highly desirable.
Students and teachers alike enjoy lessons, which make for a positive and purposeful atmosphere throughout the school. This school is only looking to employ passionate educators, candidates who are prepared to fully immerse themselves in the school community, be willing to plan, prepare and deliver all lessons independently and take part in extra curricular activities.
The vocational Social Sciences and Humanities department is well resourced and well run, the team work together and continually raise standards. Enterprise and Business is embedded in the school's ethos and teaching right across the curriculum, and this has been found to bring passion and excellence to teaching and learning.
This position will be starting in January 2022 on a permanent basis. The school offers great training plus a clear and attainable path for promotion - many responsibility post holders have been promoted from within the departments.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.