*Competitive salary- depending on experience and qualifications
*Borough of Brent
*Start Date: February 2020
Our popular client school in Waltham Forest is a busy but friendly school with excellent professional development opportunities for an enthusiastic and committed Reception Teacher.
The school prides itself on its safe and nurturing environment. The curriculum in place is both engaging and encouraging, focused on inspiring a love for learning in all.
They are looking to recruit a new Reception Teacher to add to our EYFS team. You will be an excellent Reception teacher with QTS.
- Be a lover of the outdoors
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework
- Be willing to work collaboratively with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, prepare and lead exciting activities
- Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation of pupil progress
Do you have?
- A relevant teaching degree with EYTS status or QTS
- At least 1 years' teaching experience as a Reception Teacher
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind and approachable manner
- An understanding of how children develop and learn
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
The school can offer:
- A welcoming Early Years setting
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development
- Tailored training programmes
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, please apply for this Reception Teacher role and Ruby @ Reeson Education will get in touch.