Are you a dedicated EYFS Reception Teacher looking to experience a new role in a new school?
At Reeson Education, we are working closely with a Primary school in the SW18 area of Wandsworth who are looking to secure a great Reception Teacher as an addition to their team. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to create a positive, safe, and enjoyable learning environment for students in the classroom.
The school are happy to accept NQT's applications however it is a requirement that you have undertaken at least one placement with a reception class. The position is due to start at the beginning of January 2022.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering Phonics & also managing classroom behaviour effectively.
This role is due to start on 4th January 2021 and is full time/long term.
Reception Teacher Role Requirements
- Strong knowledge of EYFS curriculum
- Reputable references
- Will hold a valid DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one
- Strong classroom behaviour management skills
- Previous experience working in an EYFS setting
- Live local to Wandsworth SW18
- Available full time (Monday to Friday)
Why work with Reeson Education?
- You will have access to your own personal recruitment consultant, available to answer any questions or queries that you may have
- Access to various CPD Training
- Competitive pay rates
- The opportunity for full-time, part time, permanent, and supply work
If this Reception Teacher role sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Carl at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%