REESON Education is working in partnership with a busy and very friendly primary school seeking a strong and committed teaching assistant who can specialise in maths and English.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and committed team of educators and supportive senior leadership team. The school is looking for someone who is passionate about children's development, able to work as part of a team and have a child-centred approach when delivering lessons and interventions.
The teaching assistant position is to begin ASAP and the successful candidate will be employed on a long-term supply contact. This role is likely to become permanent during the 2019/20 academic year.
Interviews to be held ASAP.
The Teaching Assistant position:
- Full time position
- Specialising in maths and English
- September/October 2019 start
- Long-term supply role initially with scope to become permanent
- Daily rate up to £90 per day
- Two form entry primary
- Situated in Lewisham, south east London
- Popular school in the area
- Excellent school-home relationships
- Well-connected to the local community
- On-site parking and great public transport options
Minimum requirements to apply for the Teaching Assistant position:
- Experience supporting in a UK primary school
- Excellent command of both English and mathematics
- GCSE maths and English
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when suitable CVs are received. Please don't delay in sending your CV to Dereck at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.