Upper Key Stage Two Teacher
We are working alongside an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in the London borough of Lewisham that is seeking an Upper Key Stage Two Teacher (Year 6 teacher) for a January 2020 start. This two form entry primary school has an excellent reputation with parents and prides itself on the positive environment developed by its committed staff who engage and motive their students through dynamic teaching. The school is looking for the Year 4 teacher to start in January 2020 and the school is looking to appoint on a fixed term basis until July. There is scope for this role to become permanent in July 2021.
A little about the school:
- Two form entry
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Well connected to the local community
- Very support staff cohort
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the Upper Key Stage Two Teacher position:
- Experience teaching KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.