Upper KS2 Teacher
An outstanding and large primary school in North East London are looking for an Upper KS2 Teacher to start just after the Easter break in April 2020. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced teacher with prior experience in either Years 5 or 6.
Does this sound like the Upper KS2 Teacher opportunity in North East London for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
· Full time Upper KS2 Teacher role
· April 2020
· £130-180 per day!
· Located in the Borough of Waltham Forest
· Great transport links & free staff parking
To be a successful applicant, you must…
- Have a teaching related degree with QTS
- Prior KS2 experience is highly desirable
- Be responsible, confident, patient, empathetic & ambitious
- Have a real passion for working with children
- You must be flexible and willing to go above and beyond your role requirements
If you are interested in this Upper KS2 Teacher opportunity, trial days can be arranged ASAP.
Apply for this Upper KS2 Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Nurani at