1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Learning Support Assistant - Haringey- September 2020 start
A lovely school based in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Haringey are looking to recruit a full time SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with Primary aged children (3-7yrs) on a general basis.
Q - Do you have a genuine passion for education, learning & making a difference?
Applicants MUST have minimum two years' experience working as a SEN TA or LSA.
This is a full-time position, beginning immediately and would be the PERFECT placement and SEN focused opportunity for those seeking a permanent SEN support role, or who have further career aspirations...
- Forensic Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Primary / SEN Teacher
- Social Worker
The school is located within the popular North London Borough of Haringey (ZONE 2). With excellent and ongoing training and support provided, the head teacher and SEN coordinator are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join the team!!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Behaviour Support
- KS1 & KS2 focused (aged 3-7yrs)
- Full Time - 5 Days Per Week
- Experience in supporting behaviour issues a MUST!
- September 2020 start
- Flexible Daily Rate
- Scope to become permanent!
- PERFECT ahead of Masters / Doctorate in Psychology
- Experienced Behaviour Support TA
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
- IDEAL role ahead of career within Psychology or Teaching
- Academic strength required - particularly in Maths & English
- Team player required - someone able to work as part of a fantastic team.
- Mainstream Primary School
- Excellent location - Central London (ZONE 2)
- Popular Borough of Haringey
- Excellent school site - well resourced
- Dedicated, supportive & nurturing staff
- Ofsted graded 'Good' School
- Exceptional support from leadership team
- Excellent Training & professional development offered
- 4 minutes' walk to the nearest Tube line
If you are keen on this post, please email your updated CV