1:1 Learning Support Assistant - ASD Focus - Westminster
Q- Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with an in-depth understanding of ASD?
Reeson Education are working exclusively with a large Westminster Primary School on the hunt for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to support a child with ASD.
This is a complex role which calls for the expertise of a confident and proactive individual with existing experience supporting children with SEN, specifically ASD.
If you fit the bill and are keen to become part of a wonderful school where additional in-house training is always offered, apply for this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position today.
The SENCo is eager to hold trial days once schools reopen, so submit your CV for consideration NOW!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: ROLE
* Full-Time Position
* Competitive Daily Rate
* Provide Tailored 1:1 Support
* Deliver a Range of Interventions to a KS2 Child with ASD
* Trial Days to be Arranged Immediately
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: PERSON
* Degree Graduate from a Reputable University
* Experience is Essential!
* Strong Understanding of SEN is Required
* Resilient, Committed, Passionate, Playful, Innovative, Focused
* Perfect Opportunity for a Future Counsellor, Educational/ Clinical Psychologist, Child Psychotherapist & Primary Teacher!!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: SCHOOL
* Lovely Westminster Primary School
* Warm Community Ethos Throughout
* Supportive & Welcoming SENCo
* In-House Training Offered to ALL Support Staff
* Exposure to a Variety of Therapists e.g. Speech & Language, Drama Therapists
* Located in the Westminster area
Do not delay! To be considered for this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position, apply today by sending me your Updated CV.