1:1 Learning Support Assistant - SEMH Focus - Newham
Q- Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with an in-depth understanding of SEMH?
Reeson Education are working exclusively with a large Newham Primary School on the hunt for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to support a child with SEMH.
This is a complex role which calls for the expertise of a confident and proactive individual with existing experience supporting children with SEN, specifically ADHD and SEMH.
If you fit the bill and are keen to become part of a wonderful school where additional in-house training is always offered, apply for this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position today.
The SENCo is eager to hold trial days once schools reopen, so submit your CV for consideration NOW!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: ROLE
- Full-Time Position
- September 2020
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Provide Tailored 1:1 Support
- Deliver a Range of Interventions to a KS1 Child with SEMH
- Trial Days to be Arranged Immediately
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: PERSON
- Degree Graduate from a Reputable University
- Experience is Essential!
- Strong Understanding of SEN is Required
- Resilient, Committed, Passionate, Playful, Innovative, Focused
- Perfect Opportunity for a Future Counsellor, Educational/ Clinical Psychologist, Child Psychotherapist & Primary Teacher!!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: SCHOOL
- Lovely Newham Primary School
- Warm Community Ethos Throughout
- Supportive & Welcoming SENCo
- In-House Training Offered to ALL Support Staff
- Exposure to a Variety of Therapists e.g. Speech & Language, Drama Therapists
- Located in the Newham area
Do not delay! To be considered for this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position, apply today by sending me your Updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 07958145801