1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant /LSA - Tower Hamlets - ASAP start
A lovely school based in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Tower Hamlets are looking to recruit a full time SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with Primary aged children (3-7yrs) on a general basis.
Applicants MUST have minimum two years experience working as a SEN TA or LSA.
This is a full-time position, beginning immediately and would be the PERFECT placement and SEN focused opportunity for those seeking a permanent SEN support role, or who have further career aspirations...
- Forensic Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Primary / SEN Teacher
- Social Worker
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Behaviour Support
- KS1 & KS2 focused (aged 3-7yrs)
- Full Time - 5 Days Per Week
- Experience in supporting behaviour issues a MUST!
- ASAP start
- Flexible Daily Rate
- Scope to become permanent!
- PERFECT ahead of Masters / Doctorate in Psychology
- Experienced Behaviour Support TA
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
- IDEAL role ahead of career within Psychology or Teaching
- Academic strength required - particularly in Maths & English
- Team player required - someone able to work as part of a fantastic team.
- Mainstream Primary School
- Excellent location - Central London (ZONE 2)
- Popular Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Excellent school site - well resourced
- Dedicated, supportive & nurturing staff
- Ofsted graded 'Good' School
- Exceptional support from leadership team
- Excellent Training & professional development offered
- 4 minutes' walk to CENTRAL Tube line
If you are keen on this post, please email your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.