Reeson Education is currently seeking experienced SEN Tutors within the London Borough of Brent on a part time basis.
Prior experience of working with young people who have challenging difficulties is essential for this role.
Responsibilities as an SEN Tutor:
- Working 1:1 with students who have various special educational needs
- Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people and those with SEND
- Experience of helping children self - regulate emotions
- Excellent written communication and reporting
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- QTS preferable or a Degree and previously tutoring experience
- Experience of working with SEN students
- Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
- Be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
- Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
- Motivate learners
- Experience in Either KS1 - KS2
To be considered for this role apply with your most up to date CV for an immediate interview.