- Immediate Start
- North West London SEN School
- Friendly School
- £70 - £80 per day
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you want to part of a team that delivers real change in the lives of students and the community they come from?
Are you compassionate, intuitive, resilient, logical, patient, calm and committed?
Do you have experience supporting children with?
- Autism (ASD)
- Communication difficulties
- Complex Learning Needs
Do you have ABA Assistant training?
- Autism (ASD)/Severe learning Difficulties (SLD)
- PECS/Makaton Communication Tools
- Team Teach/MAPA/PRICE
The ABA Assistant Job
I am seeking to appoint an ABA Assistant / SEN TAs with a proven track record working with low functioning autism challenging students to join a fantastic small special school in Brent. The school is for boys with a Statement of SEN or Education for Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties.
The successful applicant for this ABA Assistant job will join a wonderful North West London SEN school that was officially opened in September. Prior to September it has been running for two years already as a satelite school with the backing of the local authority and a number of schools providing support at the inception stage. The scvhool is small and class sizes are capped at 6 pupils with a teacher and 3 support staff.It is part of a federation of SEN schools in the borough and is in a temporary building which is spacious and well equipped through to January 2021 when it will move to a swanky new permanent home.
- Excellent location in Zone 2 North West London
- Well connected, great transport links
- This is a friendly supportive school that will invest heavily in your personal development and pay a competitive salary.
- The school offers a pathway for staff who wish to get qualified so they can transition from a support role into class teaching.
- There is also a good social side to the school with a number of fun social activities linked to other schools in the local area that have grown organically and a healthy sized group decamp to the local pub on a Friday to toast the weekend!
- This is a well run, supportive and friendly school and the students are lovely although they need a lot of support with social interaction and their learning.
Apply today for immediate interviews