- Permanent position
- London Borough of Hounslow
- Excellent training in ABA
- ABA TA
What Are We Looking For?
- A school with a happy and vibrant community where children and young people with autism learn and flourish are currently seeking a number of trainee ABA TA (Applied Behaviour Analysis).
- As an ABA Assistant, you will be based throughout the school and assisting groups of varied ages and needs as part of an ABA team and will be reporting directly to the class ABA Tutor and ultimately the Deputy Head.
About The School
- All pupils who attend have a diagnosis of autism and have a statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP). The school was inspected by Ofsted in 2012 and found to be outstanding in all areas.
- This specialised setting is registered with the Department for Education as a non-maintained special school. The school was founded by parents of children with autism. They provide children with the specialist, intensive and integrated support to enable them to learn, thrive and achieve.
- Currently they have almost 90 pupils on roll, aged from 11-19 years. There are about 140 members of staff including qualified teachers, behaviour professionals, speech and language therapists and occupational therapists.
- A passions of the school's practise is to provide learners and family engagement through transition services, training and help in accessing support, information and advice. Young people have access to extended day services, such as holiday clubs and overnight stays. The school also undertakes vocational training leading to employment experiences.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.