- Central London
- Top independent school
- Part time position, 3 days a week as an administrator
- Interviews/Trials ASAP
- Salary £10 - £18 per hour
Administrator required for a top independent school to carry out high quality and timely general administrative and reception cover duties for the school. The school are looking for an administrator who ideally has school-based experience as an administrator The post can be offered on a permanent basis. The school are keen to look over CVs ASAP and meet administrators over the next few weeks.
The school is an independent school for boys and girls aged between 10 - 16 years, located in the heart of central London. As a school they have always been renowned as a small, nurturing and relaxed place; a wonderful happy alternative to the highly pressurised, exam-orientated London schools. They believe that exceptional teaching, combined with a modern curriculum inside and outside the classroom, provides the best stimulus for children to become inquisitive, open-minded and creative learners and achieve beyond exams.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries in a timely manner.
- To liaise with the Operations Manager in respect of general faults and maintenance.
- To provide ad-hoc reception cover.
- To correspond with parents and staff, as and when necessary, via the SIMS database messaging service
- To assist with maintaining and updating pupil and parent records.
- To assist the Deputy Head with data entry into SIMS for cover.
- Assist the Deputy Head with maintaining the daily memo and the walkover and duty rotas.
Applications are welcome from administrator's at any stage in their career. All applicants should ideally have experience of working in a secondary school environment. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.