Full time OR part time (0.8) considered
A large Primary school in Acton are looking for an experience and passionate Art teacher to lead the curriculum across the KS1 and KS2 classes.
This 3 form entry Outstanding Primary School with a fantastic reputation are at the heart of a diverse and vibrant multi-ethnic community located in Acton West London, very close to both Acton Town and South Acton stations.
The school are looking for a talented, innovative and enthusiastic teacher to lead and teach Art across the school (during class teacher PPA release) and to co-ordinate Art and Learning Environments across the school.
The successful candidate will need to:
* be an enthusiastic and talented teacher who provides positive and high quality learning experiences for all children
* have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the expectations needed for a broad, diverse and rich art curriculum
* be organised, resourceful and creative
* be a team player who will go the 'extra mile'
* be passionate about teaching and learning and stimulating children's curiosity
* be committed to genuine inclusion at every level
* be able to form positive relationships with all stakeholders
In return, the school can offer you the opportunity to:
* be part of a happy, vibrant and extremely successful school
* work in a school community where parents are friendly, supportive and involved in school life
* work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
* work in a well-resourced, organised and well cared for environment
* have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner as well as good prospects for career progression
* teach happy children who love school and want to achieve their very best
* be well supported by a leadership team who genuinely promote a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead strongly by example
* work alongside a supportive and active Governing Board
If you are interested in this role please apply by sending your CV to Ruby ASAP!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%