- Hackney, Inner London
- MPS + Inner London Weighting
- September 2023
- Full time Art Teacher position
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- A school with high expectations, impressive students and an effective discipline policy.
ABOUT THE ROLE - ART TEACHER:
This popular Central London School, are seeking an Art Teacher for a Full-Time Art Teacher post from September 2023. As an Art Teacher, your ambitions should be aligned to the school's values and their mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life.
The Art department in this school all work very well together. There is ongoing departmental support and positive camaraderie. Leading the department is our poplar popular Head of Art. The department boasts a mixed group of ambitious and highly supportive Art Teachers, sharing lesson plans, experience, idea's and laughs along the way.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - ART TEACHER:
The students in this vibrant London School are energetic and generally do well in this subject. It is a school who's SLT firmly believe that exceptional teachers like you should be supported too, with all the opportunities you need to develop your career and achieve your goals. They are committed to providing first-rate training and development to all of their staff, as well as excellent career advancement opportunities within this evolving MAT. .
Situated in the heart of Hackney with the thriving, bustling area of Shoreditch right on our doorstep, this school has excellent transport links with Liverpool Street, Old St, Haggerston and Hoxton stations a short walk away.
If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Would you teach Art in this Hackney based school?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard, and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you will benefit from:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Free CPD courses and online resources.
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive teaching posts in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%