Annual Salary: £34,502 - £53,482
Start Date: 1st September 2023
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: 1 Term
Reeson Education are supporting an award-winning Independent School based in Balham, South London who require an Art Teacher on a full-time basis from September 2023.
The Principal is looking to invite an enthusiastic Art Teacher with vision and expertise to join the school's dynamic Art department from September 2023.
The School - Art Teacher - Independent Secondary School - Lambeth - September 2023
- This multi award-winning Independent School is in the top 20% of independent schools nationally and is easily accessed from Balham station.
- Pupil experience is at the heart of all that we do, and this is characterised by a culture that is warm, supportive, and positive.
- There is a rich diverse culture with generosity, opportunity, and social responsibility at its heart, combining a global outlook with a sense of local belonging.
- The school has first-class facilities for learning, providing an environment that enables pupils to develop their interests and strengths both inside and outside the classroom.
- The school keeps up to date with new teaching methods and innovative techniques.
The Role - Art Teacher - Independent Secondary School - Lambeth - September 2023
The Art Teacher will be responsible for providing a friendly, stimulating, and inclusive environment in which every student can develop academically, socially and personally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for academic progress and must:
- Ensure that students are taught in line with the most up to date examination specification.
- Adhere to the departmental schemes of work.
- Keep records of student's attendance in lessons via SIMS.
- Follow the guidelines for high quality teaching as defined in the Staff Handbook
- Setting, marking, and assessing work as stated in the staff handbook
- Use of resources; checking of student files; learning support; use of ICT; health and safety procedures
- Classroom management as defined in the school's classroom management and behaviour policy.
- Attend in-service training and classroom observation plus feedback sessions as requested by the Head of Department.
Benefits - Art Teacher - Independent Secondary School - Lambeth - September 2023
- Competitive salary
- Eligible for Cycle-to-Work scheme
- An interest-free loan for a travel season ticket is offered to all staff on application
- Children of staff are offered a reduction in school fees.
- Working in one of the most vibrant and exciting locations in the UK
- Group pension scheme
- Free membership to the school's onsite gym and swimming poo
The School - Art Teacher- Independent Secondary School - Lambeth - September 2023
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%