Creative Art Teacher required for a fantastic new opportunity in a great Secondary school in North London, Barnet.
Art Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 4, April 2023 start
- £168 - £246 per day
- Temp to perm contract
- School focus and prioritise STEM subjects
- Specialise in any of the main Art areas
- Outstanding leadership team
- Single sex - Girls School
Art Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 4
The School - North London, Art Teacher
- Excellent Secondary school that offers its teachers brilliant support and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The School's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
Person Specification - Art Teacher
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS) to offer Art Teacher, Teaching or education
- The School have a multi skilled department and welcome applications from a specialist of any of the disciplines within Art Teacher.
- The school are keen to hear from experienced Art Teachers, especially at Key Stages 3 & 4, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for students at GCSE
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role - Art Teacher
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 4 (possibility of Key Stage 5 for the right applicant)
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Subjects such as Art (along with other vocational subjects) are very popular and as such attract a good calibre of student. These subjects are integral to the STEM focus. You will be teaching engaging groups of lively and enthusiastic students
- A good understanding of strategies to manage behaviour are desirable
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%