- Art Teacher (KS3/4)
- Sickness Cover
- ASAP Start
Reeson Education are supporting a good secondary school in Croydon, South London who require a Art Teacher for an immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and well‐qualified teacher of Art to join their successful team and support students across Years 7 - 13.
The School - Art Teacher - Secondary School - Croydon - ASAP Start
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
Job Description - Art Teacher - Secondary School - Croydon - ASAP Start
The successful Art Teacher will be responsible for providing a friendly, stimulating, and inclusive environment in which every student can develop academically, socially and personally.
The Art Teacher is responsible for their students' academic progress in the subject and must:
- Ensure that students are taught in line with the most up to date examination specification.
- Adhere to the departmental schemes of work.
- Keep records of student's attendance in lessons via SIMS.
- Follow the guidelines for high quality teaching as defined in the Staff Handbook
- Setting, marking, and assessing work as stated in the staff handbook
- Use of resources; checking of student files; learning support; use of ICT; health and safety procedures
- Classroom management as defined in the school's classroom management and behaviour policy.
- Attend in-service training and classroom observation plus feedback sessions as requested by the Head of Department.
Art Teacher - Secondary School - Croydon - ASAP Start
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%