A position for a part time Art Teacher has become available at an impressive school in North London.
If you hold QTS, have experience of teaching Art and are currently seeking an opportunity to progress as an Art Teacher, this is the role for you.
Art is a popular subject for pupils at GCSE, making this a great post for a dedicated and keen Art Teacher.
The post is suitable for both NQTs and experienced candidates. The school is seeking to appoint an Art Teacher for September.
This will be a permanent position as an Art Teacher, teaching in line with the UK National Curriculum from Key Stage 3 to 5.
The salary for this Art Teacher position will range from £28355 to £44541, pro rata, depending on the qualifications and experience of each candidate.
A mixed non-selective all through school based in North London. Many of the pupils go onto university to study a variety of subjects.
The school's ethos is categorised within the following descriptions: Aspire, Achieve, Care, Endeavour.
- Pupils achieve excellent results with 55% achieving A*-B grades at A level in 2019
- GCSE results consistently put the school in the top 20% nationally and allow pupils to progress to various levels of further education
- In 2019, over 90% of Sixth Form pupils went to university with many attending Russell group and top third universities
The school has a 'Good' Ofsted report as of 2016 and is 'strongly improving'.
Applications are welcome from you if you are an Art Teacher at any stage in your career, including NQT's as well if you are a British trained or overseas trained Art Teacher.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered and shortlisted for this position as an Art Teacher:
- UK QTS or an overseas teaching qualification
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience and knowledge of teaching as an Art Teacher in the UK
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as an Art Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.