We are a two form entry Primary School seeking an enthusiastic Art Teacher to join our friendly and committed staff team in September on a part time basis.
You will need to be passionate about Art, a creative and inspirational teacher, have high expectations and the ability to inspire pupils. As part of this role you will be expected to bring new exciting ideas to the curriculum across the school. This is a part time Art Teacher role, working 2 days a week.
The school is located in the vibrant area of Hammersmith and Fulham with excellent transport links into London. It is well resourced with bright airy classrooms.
What we can offer:
· A commitment to excellent teaching and enjoyment of learning
· Happy, motivated and responsive children who enjoy school and achieve well
· A warm, friendly, vibrant school community
· A committed team of teaching and support staff who have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
· A commitment to professional training and development
· A purpose-built, barrier-free learning environment
· A strong, supportive Governing Body and Senior Leadership Team Pupils at Halley love learning.
To apply to this exciting Art Teacher role please send through your CV to Reeson Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.