ART & DT TECHNICIAN IN HACKNEY SECONDARY SCHOOL
- January or sooner start date / immediate interview available.
- Full time Art / DT Technician role
- 'Outstanding School' Ofsted
- Fantastic a hugely supportive Technology Department
- Highly positive, vibrant environment
ABOUT THE ART / DT TECHNICIAN ROLE IN HACKNEY
This highly considered Hackney secondary school wish to appoint an Art / DT Technician to join their school for an ongoing commitment. The school are seeking to appoint a highly enthusiastic Technician to join their thriving Art / Technology Departments. The desired Art / DT Technician will be working under the Heads of both departments, preparing resources and assisting departmental staff during practical Art & DT lessons and demonstrations.
Prior experience of this role is desirable.
ABOUT YOU - ART / DT TECHNICIAN - The school are seeking an individual who:
- has excellent communication skills
- has Prior experience of a similar role
- has the ability to form excellent professional relationships with all members of the school community.
- is an effective team member.
- is able to work using their initiative and often under pressure.
- is adaptable and proactive.
- is passionate and committed to the well-being of all students.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - ART / DT TECHNICIAN
This is an exceptional school with many outstanding achievements. The school is located within a highly desirable part of London. The students' progress is consistently excellent for both GCSE and A level. The school is fully inclusive with a wealth of opportunities for all learners to achieve their full potential. This is a school which serves the local community and promotes co-operation, responsibility, and respect.
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POST ASAP / IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%