ART TECHNICIAN FOR TOP REDBRIDGE SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Start date negotiable, can be immediate.
- Full time Art Technician role
- Highly supportive, vibrant environment
ABOUT THE ART TECHNICIAN ROLE IN REDBRIDGE
This 'Outstanding' Redbridge secondary school wish to appoint an Art Technician. The school are seeking to appoint a highly enthusiastic Art Technician to join our thriving support team. The desired Art Technician will be working under the Head of Art Department, preparing resources and assisting departmental staff during practical Art lessons and demonstrations.
Prior experience of this role is desirable.
ABOUT YOU - ART TECHNICIAN - We are seeking an individual who:
- has excellent communication skills
- has Prior experience of a similar role
- has the ability to form excellent professional relationships with all members of the school community.
- is an effective team member.
- is able to work using their initiative and often under pressure.
- is adaptable and proactive.
- is passionate and committed to the wellbeing of all students.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - ART TECHNICIAN
This is an exceptional school with many outstanding achievements. The school is located within a highly desirable part of Redbridge. The students' progress is consistently excellent for both GCSE and A level. The school is fully inclusive with a wealth of opportunities for all learners to achieve their full potential. This is a school which serves the local community and promotes co-operation, responsibility, and respect.
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POST ASAP / IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%