ASD Teaching Assistant
- Excellent Dagenham SEN School
- Specialist ASD Teaching assistant
- Vacancies in Primary and Secondary Phases
- Full Time Job
- Dagenham SEN School
- Small Classes
- Good Transport Links and parking on site
- ASD Teaching assistant required ASAP
- Start September 2019
Reeson Education are currently looking for a ASD Teaching Assistant that has previously worked with Autism and complex needs to work at a school in Dagenham, that caters for pupils with Autism and complex needs. This role would be perfect for anyone who has worked in a SEN school with pupils that have special educational needs, and want to progress up the ladder and eventually become an SEN teacher as the school are always open to training and development. If you think that you meet the following criteria, then please apply, and you are guaranteed to hear back from us within 24 hours or one business day.
- Experience of teaching in a Special School environment or previously worked as an ASD Teaching Assistant
- Experience working with young people with ASD and complex needs
- Experience of working with young people with complex needs, including OCD, PDA, ADHD
- Experience of successfully delivering a differentiated curriculum to pupils with a wide range of needs
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.