Role: Assistant Head Inclusion Teacher
Start Date: Required for April 2024
Scale: L5 - L12 Inner London
Assistant Head Inclusion Teacher:
You will be joining a popular Primary School in Hackney who are seeking to appoint a motivated and dynamic Assistant Head Inclusion Manager to champion the cause of their SEND Children. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and well qualified individual to take on a non class based post, to realise the vision, values and aims of the school.
Applications are invited from teachers with over 5 years teaching experience, who are either currently working as an accredited SENCO/Inclusion Manager or who are keen to gain a position and hold/ are willing to complete the National Award for SENCOs.
As the new Assistant Head Inclusion Teacher you will:
- Be an excellent teacher and leader with a proven track record of raising attainment
- A passion for children's learning and development as well as their emotional needs and well being
- Be able strategic, resourceful, innovative and embrace change
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively and clearly with a range of stakeholders
In return the Primary School can offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression
- A creative and reflective environment
- A dedicated staff who are committed to each individual pupil
- A friendly and welcoming environment with hardworking children and supportive parents
Further details can be obtained by contacting Sarah Hadfield at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777 or email
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.