We are currently looking to appoint an experienced Behaviour for Learning Lead to join an academy school based in South East london / South Thamesmead.
About the school
This is a new school with drive and ambition. Located in the wider South Thamesmead area, they cater to a vastly vibrant 3-19 aged student community. Accessible by fantastic rail and bus transport links, the academy's stunning working environment is within a purpose-built school.
Dedicated to moving forward their vision is clear: nothing is impossible and everything is possible, irrespective of personal characteristics or background. Every problem has a solution.
Main Areas of Responsibility The purpose of your role will be:
- To lead and support a vibrant and successful Learning Hub
- Ensuring excellent behaviour for learning within the Learning Hub
- To monitor and support the achievement of students in one Hub
- To lead, manage and ensure the successful delivery of the Academy's vision for individual student achievement
- To lead, advise and support a team of coaches
- To play a significant part in all aspects of the community life of the Academy
- To be part of the team which holds significant responsibility for managing the efficient and effective day to day running day of the Academy
- To lead on pastoral, social, emotional and behavioural issues for students in one Hub
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Proven success in raising achievement
- High level of ICT skills and experience of how new technologies can be used to raise achievement
- Good understanding of creative whole school strategies for improving literacy and numeracy and the importance of this in raising achievement
- Willingness to use coaching as a model for ensuring on-going professional development
- Ideally, experience in multi-ethnic urban schools
If you are keen on this post, please apply with your most up to date CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.