Reeson Education are working exclusively with a multi-site provision in the London area that caters to pupils who have been removed from mainstream school.
Are you passionate about helping students manage their behaviour and thrive in an educational environment? We're seeking dedicated Behaviour Mentors to join their team.
As a behaviour mentor, you will be there to assist pupils academically and encourage positive engagement within the classroom. You must be confident, patient, and able to be a positive role model.
Role of a Behaviour Mentor:
- Support and guide students in managing their behaviour effectively
- Implement behaviour intervention strategies to address challenging behaviours
- Create a positive learning environment
- Assist students with SEN to set and achieve personal and educational targets
Qualifications and Experience We're Looking For:
- Strong knowledge of behaviour management techniques and interventions
- Previous experience working as a Learning or Behaviour Mentor is preferred
- Experience in SEN, challenging behaviour, coaching, or youth work is also highly desirable
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting welfare of young people
- Empathetic, patient, and resilient nature
Why become a Behaviour Mentor?
- Impactful and Rewarding Work - Make a real difference in the lives of young learners.
- Supportive Environment - Thrive in a collaborative and supportive workplace.
- Professional Development - Access ongoing professional development and training opportunities
Don't miss this opportunity to work as a Behaviour Mentor in South and East London area and make a difference in the lives of children with special needs. Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career in education!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%