REESON Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated 'outstanding' primary school seeking a Behaviour Mentor to work within KS2. The Behaviour Mentor position is to begin ASAP and will run through to the end of the school year, July 2020. There is scope for this role to continue into the next school year. The school is located in the London borough of Croydon.
The school provides a safe and fun environment for its children and a supportive senior leadership team to guide its teachers and support staff in becoming effective educators with ample opportunities to progress.
The Behaviour Mentor position:
- Supporting KS2 children with Social and Emotional needs (SEMH)
- March to July 2020
- Scope for this role to go permanent
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Daily rate up to £90 per day
Essential Requirements for the Behaviour Mentor role:
- Someone resilient and able to cope with oppositional behaviours
- Someone willing to stick at this role for the duration of the contract (March-July)
What you'll need to apply for the Behaviour Mentor role?
- Experience supporting children with behavioural needs - Primary or Secondary
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.