Exciting Opportunity: Behaviour Mentor - Guiding Student Behaviour Year 3 at a Primary School in Greenwich
This Primary School is currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and adept Behaviour Mentors to join their team, providing guidance and support to a Year 3 student. This exceptional opportunity invites candidates to showcase their skills and expertise during a trial period commencing in December.
About the Primary School: Dedicated to cultivating an inclusive and supportive learning environment, the School is in the process of recruiting Behavioural Mentors to enrich the educational journey of their students.
Behaviour Mentor Overview:
Title: Behaviour Mentor Location: Primary School in Greenwich - Start Date: December
Behaviour mentor - Key Responsibilities: In the capacity of Behaviour Mentor, successful candidates will:
- Provide targeted guidance to a Year 3 student to encourage positive behaviour.
- Cultivate an environment that fosters positive and inclusive learning experiences.
- Collaborate with educators and support staff to implement effective behaviour interventions.
- Contribute to the development and execution of Behaviour Support Plans.
- Support the social and emotional well-being of the student through tailored mentoring.
- Maintain open and effective communication with parents, teachers, and colleagues.
- Foster a positive school culture that prioritises diversity and inclusivity.
- Participate in relevant training sessions and seize professional development opportunities.
- Apply their experience to guide students with diverse behavioural needs.
- Embrace the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the behavioural development of students.
Behaviour mentor - Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Behaviour Mentor or in a related role is highly advantageous.
- Experience in guiding students with diverse behavioural needs is a key asset.
- Relevant qualifications in behavioural management, education, or related fields.
Why Join the Primary School asa behaviour mentor?
- Become an integral part of a supportive and collaborative educational community.
- Contribute to the creation of a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Access professional development opportunities to enhance mentoring skills.
- Make a significant impact on the behavioural development of students with diverse needs.
How to Apply: Candidates passionate about guiding students through positive behavioural support are encouraged to submit their applications. Include a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and a detailed resume.
This Primary School is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants from all backgrounds.
Join this Primary School in shaping the future of behavioural mentorship!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%