Exciting Opportunity: Behaviour Mentor Role - Primary School in Tottenham
An exciting opportunity beckons for enthusiastic and dedicated Behaviour Mentors, particularly those with a passion for sports, to join a thriving primary school in Tottenham. This role involves providing essential support to a Year 5 pupil with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). The school is deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment and actively seeks candidates with a proven track record in supporting children with ASD and ADHD.
About the Role: Behaviour Mentor Position
In this dynamic Behaviour Mentor role at our esteemed primary school in Tottenham, you will play a pivotal part in establishing a positive and supportive learning environment. Your primary focus will be on providing tailored support to a Year 5 student with ASD and ADHD, contributing to both their academic progress and social development. This is a long-term position, offering potential extensions based on performance and the evolving needs of the school.
Position Overview: Behaviour Mentor Position
- Job Title: Behaviour Mentor
- Location: Primary School in Tottenham
- Commencement: Immediate
Key Responsibilities: As a dedicated Behaviour Mentor, you will:
- Provide essential support to a Year 5 student with ASD and ADHD.
- Collaborate closely with educators to implement personalised behaviour interventions.
- Contribute to the development and execution of Behaviour Support Plans.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes positivity.
- Support the social and emotional well-being of the student.
- Maintain consistent communication with parents, teachers, and the SENCO team.
- Monitor and document progress, adjusting support strategies as required.
- Participate in relevant training sessions and seize professional development opportunities.
- Apply your experience to employ effective behavioural strategies for students with ASD and ADHD.
- Embrace the opportunity to leave a lasting impact on the student's educational journey, incorporating a keen interest in sports-based behavioural activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Behaviour Mentor or in a related role is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting students with Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD.
- Relevant qualifications in behavioural management, education, or related fields.
- Become an integral part of a dynamic and inclusive educational community.
- Contribute to the creation of a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Access professional development opportunities to refine your mentoring skills.
- Make a positive and enduring impact on the behavioural development of a student with diverse needs.
How to Apply: Dedicated Behaviour Mentors, especially those with a passion for sports, are encouraged to submit their applications. Include a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and a comprehensive resume.
The primary school in Tottenham is committed to equal opportunity and warmly welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
Embark on the journey of shaping the future of behavioural mentorship as a valued Behaviour Mentor!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%