- Do you have experience supporting young people with behavioural challenges?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to make a difference to lives of children around Lewisham?
If you have experience working with challenging behaviour, either as a result of a child's particular special educational need, their personal circumstance or any other reason, we want to hear from you!
The Behaviour Mentor role in Lewisham would involve day to day support, assisting students throughout their education so they can achieve the best possible results, life skills and opportunities for when they leave. It is a highly rewarding position and would be well suited to those candidates who have a genuine passion to further the educational and social progress of children with behavioural difficulties.
Highlights of the role:
- Weekly pay ranging between £65-85 per day based off experience.
- CPD and training courses
- Highly rewarding job role
- Permanent opportunity
- Based in Lewisham
- Passion for education and for supporting young people
- Experience of working in a school-based environment, ideally with challenging behaviour
- Flexible working attitude
- Willingness to learn and undertake CPD courses
If you are interested in the role of working as a Behaviour Mentor please register your interest by applying below
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%