REESON Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated 'outstanding' primary school seeking Behaviour Support to work with a young boy with ASD/ ADHD in KS2 on a 1:1 basis. The Behaviour Support position is to begin ASAP and will run through to the end of the school year, July 2020. The school is located in the London borough of Wandsworth.
This is a vibrant school and a caring, friendly environment is fostered on a daily basis. The children are at the heart of everything they do and they are supported to become independent and resilient with a real love for learning. The school offers a broad, balanced and creative curriculum which inspires and motivates pupils of all abilities.
The Behaviour Support position:
- Supporting a boy in KS2 with ASD and ADHD
- From November/December to July 2020
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Daily rate dependent on experience
Essential Requirements for the Behaviour Support role:
- Someone resilient and able to cope with oppositional behaviours
- Someone willing to stick at this role for the duration of the contract (ASAP-July)
- Must have experience with verbal autism
What you'll need to apply for the Behaviour Support role?
- Experience supporting children with behavioural needs - Primary ideally
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Nurani at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777 to apply for this Behaviour Support role.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.