* Behaviour Support required
* SEN School in Stratford
* Long term, full-time opportunity
* £80 per day
Behaviour support - Stratford - ASAP Start
Are you an experienced Behaviour Support or SEN Support Worker who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference in and working withchildren with emotional needs and trauma?
The School - Stratford
Reeson Education is currently recruiting for a specialist setting. The provision provides quality education for children with challenging behaviour who are receiving education outside of mainstream education: Pupil referral units (PRU) Social emotional mental Health (SEMH) schools or in alternative provision settings including 1 to 1 tuition due to medical needs or mental health.
- Previous experience of supporting students with SEN, mental health and/or challenging behaviour
- Confident, calm and collected in a School environment
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedure
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to build rapport with individual pupils
About the Role * Behaviour Support
- You will be responsible for supporting a small class of around 3-6 students
- Support the teacher in delivering the learning objectives for the lesson
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
If you are a creative and passionate Behaviour Support Worker who would like to be considered for this post, please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777 to discuss.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%