22.5 hours per week, term-time only
To start September 2021
This award-winning primary school in Clapham Junction are looking for a bilingual teaching assistant (English/French) who will play a key role in supporting the class teacher in ensuring that all children to have high expectations of themselves and achieve well. They will also be committed to putting the child's well being first and be interested in supporting vulnerable pupils.
- Be fluent in French and English.
- Enjoy working with children and be able to develop positive relationships with them.
- Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the child being supported
- Have experience of supporting groups of children across the ability range
- Have relevant training in supporting children with special educational needs in the classroom setting
- Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
- Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- Have good communication skills
- Be flexible with regard to other classroom work
The school can offer:
- A supportive team of staff.
- A thorough induction process.
- Access to excellent professional development.
If this role is of interest to you and you are fluent in French, please apply below to be considered/shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.