A position for a Biology Teacher has become available at a great school in Wandsworth.
The school is seeking to appoint immediately on a full-time basis, ideally on a permanent contract.
The salary for this Biology Teacher position will range from £30480 to £49571 depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
An Ofsted rated 'Good' Mixed Non-Selective Free School in Wandsworth.
- The number of pupils achieving the new benchmark score of 4 or better in English and Maths GCSE (equivalent to a C) was 84%
- Progress 8: Pupils achieved a provisional score of 0.43, surpassing the national average of 0
- Attainment 8: Pupils achieved a score of 5.04, which also surpasses the national average
- EBacc: Pupils achieved a 9-4 score of 54.1%, which is above the local authority average
- Entering E Bacc: Pupils achieved a score of 60%, which is above the local authority average
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Biology Teachers.
As a must, all applicants must have the following on order to be shortlisted for this position:
- UK QTS/Overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification
- The unrestricted right to work in the UK
- Knowledge and experienced of working in line with the UK National Curriculum
- Experience of working within a UK Secondary School
- Consistent and continued work as a Biology Teacher within UK Secondary Schools
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Biology Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.