Highly successful North London College, are looking for a Biology Teacher from September 2023, to join a thriving department in this outstanding and hugely supportive 6th Form College.
- Hackney, Inner London
- Hugely popular 6th Form College
- September 2023
- Full time Biology/Science Teacher position
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Highly successful department with increasingly impressive academic results.
ABOUT THE BIOLOGY TEACHER POST
This truly an exceptional and vibrant 6th Form College. They are seeking a Biology Teacher for a Full Time Biology Teacher post from September 2023. As a Biology Teacher, your ambitions should be aligned to the college's values and their mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life.
The successful candidate will teach Biology up to KS5. Biology is an important and growing part of the science curriculum, with an increasing number of enthusiastic, committed, and hard-working students studying this subject area every year. You will join a skilled and hard-working science team operating within a supportive and encouraging institutional culture. Staff across the college share a strong commitment to its values and aspirations and are ambitious to build on significant recent improvements in student achievement and the wider quality of education we provide.
ABOUT THE COLLEGE - BIOLOGY TEACHER
Student's progress in this college is consistently excellent for GCSE and A Level. They have achieved several impressive accolades over the past few years because of their superb personal development opportunities.
This is an exceptional college with many outstanding achievement. It is located within a highly desirable part of London. within the North side of the London Borough of Hackney. Also they have a large car park for staff!
TEACHING BIOLOGY IN THIS BRILLIANT COLLEGE
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard, and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you will benefit from:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Free CPD courses and online resources.
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive teaching posts in London.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%