Teacher of Science required, Biology specialist for Key Stages 3 - 5, January start at an outstanding school that is revered for its Key Stage 4 & 5 program.
Teacher of Science, Biology for Key Stage 3 - 5, North West London (Harrow)
- £145 - £235 per day
- Full time contract with assurance for development and pathway for promotion
- Work with an experienced and multi skilled team of Science teaching staff
Science, Biology Teacher for Key Stage 3 - 5
- Are you an experienced and creative Science Teacher who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity in a "outstanding" Secondary school in Harrow, North West London?
The School - North West London, Harrow
- This is an outstanding Secondary school that offers its teachers excellent support planning and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The Secondary school's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential. They see the delivery of a wide and varied Science curriculum as a way to channel ambition, encourage expression and increase engagement
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- Based in a popular part of Harrow, the school has an enviable array of facilities, space and equipment to facilitate the very best in Science education.
- They have excellent relationships with surrounding schools and share resources
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 4 & 5, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly, appreciating inclusion.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's and also A levels
- Enthusiastic about Science education and its application in wider society
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Fixed term contract
- Key Stages 3 - 5
- Would suit an Biology teacher who has experience of the UK national curriculum
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- The School has a strong Science program and so a passionate teacher is required, who is capable of delivering a range of lessons. You will be asked to help participate with the extra curricular activities at school.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London