Business & ICT Teacher
A position for a Part Time Business & ICT Teacher has become available at an excellent Inner London School.
The post is suitable for both NQTs and experienced candidates. The school is seeking to appoint immediately on a part-time basis, for 3 days a week. The post of Business & ICT Teacher will run until the end of the academic year, at the very least.
The school is looking to interview immediately.
The salary for this Business & ICT Teacher position will range from £30480 to £49571 depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
A mixed school in Wandsworth, rated 'Good' by Ofsted, as of January 2019.
Sixth Form Results
60% of all A Level entries were graded at A*-B and 16% of entries attained an A* or A grade.
Year 11 2019 GCSE Results
- 83% of pupils gained at least a standard pass (grade 4) in English
- 76% of pupils gained at least a standard pass (grade 4) in Maths
- 70% of pupils gained at least a standard pass (grade 4) in English and Maths
- 47% of pupils gained at least a strong pass (grade 5) in English and Maths
- 28% of all grades were 7+ or A*/A
- Attainment 8 score 50.1 (equivalent to a strong pass)
There was particularly strong performance in Biology, Chemistry, Physics ,English, Geography, Computer Science, Dance, Italian and PBE where over 35% of entries achieved the highest grades 7+.
% for grade 9's
RE 14%, Geography 11%, History 10%, English Literature 7% . The national average is usually around 4%.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's as well both British trained and overseas trained Business & ICT Teachers.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this Business & ICT Teacher role:
- UK QTS, PGCE in Business & ICT or an overseas equivalent
- The right to work in the UK with no restrictions
- Relevant knowledge and experience of teaching according to the UK National Curriculum
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Business & ICT Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.