Business Studies Teacher
A position for a Business Studies Teacher has become available at an outstanding school in Merton.
The school is seeking to appoint a Business Studies Teacher for January on a full-time basis. The job is permanent but will initially be on a Long-Term Supply basis.
Experience and knowledge of teaching Business Studies at all relevant Key Stages would be preferred, as this will be a requirement for the role.
The salary for this Business Studies Teacher position will be between £28355 to £44541 depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in Merton. Mixed, 11 - 18, Non selective.
Key Stage 4 Results (GCSE) 2018-2019
- Our Progress 8 score is 0.59
- Our Attainment 8 score is 49.14
- 47% of students achieved grade 5 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 62% of students achieved grade 4 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 45% of students entered the EBacc, with 22% achieving it.
90% of Harris Academy Merton students stayed in education or employment after Key Stage 4.
Key Stage 5 Results (A Level) 2018-2019
- Average grade per A Level entry is C-
Applications are welcome from Business Studies Teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Business Studies Teachers. NQTs and experienced candidates are also free to apply for this position as a Business Studies Teacher.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this position as a Business Studies Teacher:
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience and knowledge of having worked as a Business Studies Teacher within UK Secondary Schools
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Business Studies Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.