Reeson Education are working in partnership with a Hackney Federation of Schools who are looking for an experienced Business Support Administrator to start as soon as possible. The role will be a fixed term contract appointment for 1 academic year - finishing in July 2020. For the right candidate, a permanent position may be available sooner.
The schools have recently been graded once again as OFSTED 'Outstanding' and there is a strong team ethos across both sites. The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a close knit, driven team.
The role will be fast paced, varied and would suit someone who has a background in Office Management or HR administration. Responsibilities will include compliance, PA and HR functions. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel is preferred but not essential.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing manual and computerised record/information systems
- Analysing and evaluating data/information and producing relevant reports/information/data as required
- Undertake typing, word processing and complex IT based tasks
- Providing personal, administrative and organisational support to staff
- Complying with, and assisting with the development of policies and procedure relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Attending and participating in regular meetings
- Arranging Enhanced DBS checks for staff
- Undertaking financial administration procedures
If you feel your experience may be a good fit for this role, please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!