- Award winning Independent School
- Central London location
- January 2024 start
Reeson Education are supporting an award-winning Independent School based in Central London who require a Business Teacher on a full-time basis from January 2024.
This school is a busy co-educational school for students aged 14-19 and is situated in the heart of London overlooking Westminster and the River Thames
The Principal is looking to invite an enthusiastic Business Teacher with vision and expertise to support the school's dynamic business department from January 2024.
The School - Business Teacher - Independent Secondary School - Lambeth - January 2024
This multi award-winning Independent School is a unique 21st century 14-19 co-ed boarding and day school, situated on the Southbank opposite the Palace of Westminster, and is one of the most modern and well-equipped schools in the UK.
Students from over fifty different nationalities have the chance to learn in the school's state-of-the-art classrooms, studios, and laboratories, and get the chance to visit world-class museums, galleries and theatres in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
The Role - Business Teacher - Independent Secondary School - Lambeth - January 2024
The Business Teacher will be responsible for providing a friendly, stimulating, and inclusive environment in which every student can develop academically, socially and personally. With the guidance of the Head of Department, the Business Teacher will complete the timely delivery of the subject syllabus, using a variety of teaching strategies to engage and challenge all students and meet their needs.
The Business Teacher responsible for their students' academic progress in the subject and must:
- Ensure that students are taught in line with the most up to date examination specification.
- Adhere to the departmental schemes of work.
- Keep records of student's attendance in lessons via SIMS.
- Follow the guidelines for high quality teaching as defined in the Staff Handbook
- Setting, marking, and assessing work as stated in the staff handbook
- Use of resources; checking of student files; learning support; use of ICT; health and safety procedures
- Classroom management as defined in the school's classroom management and behaviour policy.
- Attend in-service training and classroom observation plus feedback sessions as requested by the Head of Department.
Benefits - Business Teacher - Independent Secondary School - Lambeth - January 2024
The school places great emphasis on the professional development of its entire staff, with employees enjoy a significant range of professional opportunities and benefits. A comprehensive schedule of continuing professional development and INSET training, both internal and external, is provided for all staff. Access to complimentary Health Assured Assistance to support staff wellbeing and a heavily subsidised three-course lunch is available to all employees in their awarding-winning kitchen.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Eligible for Cycle-to-Work scheme
- An interest-free loan for a travel season ticket is offered to all staff on application
- Children of staff are offered a 60% reduction in school fees.
- Working in one of the most vibrant and exciting locations in the UK
- Group pension scheme
- Free membership to the school's onsite gym and swimming pool
Business Teacher - Independent Secondary School - Lambeth - January 2024
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.