School Caretaker required for Secondary School in Merton
- Full-time Job
- Monday to Friday - hours approx.. 8am to 4.30pm
- Salary: £12.00 - £20.00 per hour
- Start ASAP
Reeson Education are currently recruiting for a School Caretaker position in Wimbledon.
The school are looking for an experienced school caretaker with experience managing a large school campus.
About the role
As a School Caretaker, you'll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors. You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Be available to interview and start immediately
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%