A 'Good' three form entry Primary school in Thornton Heath is looking to secure a dedicated and passionate Primary School Teacher to work as a Catch-up Tutor / Intervention teacher in Upper Key Stage 2 (Year 5 and 6)
Primary School Teacher
- Catch-up Tutor / Intervention teacher
- ASAP Start
- Thornton Heath
- Temp - perm opportunity
- Full time role
- Ofsted 'Good' school
- £130 - £200 per day (Depending upon experience)
The KS2 Primary School Teacher
The ideal Teacher/Tutor will have recent experience teaching in upper Key Stage 2. You will be helping children in small group settings
Covid catch up is to raise standards of achievement for all pupils (including children with SEND, children who speak English as an additional language and all underachieving groups), principally through:
- individual and small group tuition
- in-class support to help children access our curriculum and ensure accelerated academic progress in a way that promotes and supports inclusion of all pupils, including those with specific needs, both in learning activities and within the classroom
- supervising lessons to whole classes in KS2
- Use behaviour management strategies, in line with the school's policy and procedures, to contribute to a purposeful learning environment and to encourage pupils to interact and work co-operatively with others
- With other teachers, evaluate and track pupils' progress through a range of assessment activities
- Work with external professionals and agencies (these may include social workers, health visitors, language support staff, speech therapists and educational therapists) where necessary, in order to support teachers and pupils
- Understand and implement school child protection procedures and comply with legal responsibilities
- There is also room for career development within the school.
About the school
They are a popular, growing and successful primary school based on two sites working in partnership with each other as one school.
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Qualified teacher status
- Provide valid references
- be available full time
- Have a valid enhanced DBS or willing to get one through us.
Why apply through Reeson Education:
- Competitive rates of pay based off experience
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD courses.
- Referral bonus (£100 per successful candidate)
- No paper timesheets to sign.
Please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible to be considered and contact Carl at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%