REESON Education are working with a Westminster Primary school, who are looking to appoint an experienced class teacher specialising in Maths or Science from September 2020. The school has a strong team in-post already and are looking for an inspiring and talented teacher to join them.
The school are looking for KS2 (Year 3-5) Subject specialist teacher to Lead across the Core Subject area of Maths across the school. The right person will be leading Maths whilst remaining in a KS2 Class (Year 4 or 5). The successful candidate will be given regular leadership time to develop their subject across the school.
The post will involve working closely with other Class Teachers and the SENCO supervising and ensuring the well-being of pupils during their time at school. You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy taking the lead and working as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to continue their career in a rewarding new role.
The Head is looking for applications from experienced practitioners who will:
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life at the academy;
- Support the maintenance of a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team
- have a real passion and expertise in their subject
- make a difference to the lives of the children in the academy
- welcome the chance to be innovative, modelling best practice in the classroom
This is a thoroughly rewarding senior position, supporting teachers, support staff and pupils to make progress in Maths. If you would like to make a difference within a W London school and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Ruby as soon as possible. Video interviews are taking place imminently.