London Borough of Brent
REESON Education is seeking a hard-working and creative classroom teacher to teach a diverse and eager Year 3 class. The successful candidate will be joining a popular school, situated in the London Borough of Brent very close to Neasden. The Classroom Teacher position is in a school rated 'good' with 'outstanding' features by Ofsted and has a supportive staff cohort and strong leadership team. The role will begin just before the October half term break and is covering maternity. There is scope for a permanent positon at the school in September 2020.
The Classroom Teacher position:
- Class of 27 children (current roll)
- Full time TA support in the class
- Part of a supportive lower KS2 phase
- Daily rate paying up to £190 per day
- Permanent contract possible in September 2020
Minimum requirements for the Classroom Teacher applicants:
- Experience teaching KS1 or 2 in the UK
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.