Start date: January 2020 or sooner
Contract type: Full Time Salary: Outer London Main Pay Scale
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
We are working with an excellent school in East London with a fantastic track record of training and progression opportunities for NQTs and more experienced teachers. They are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Class Teacher to join their team in Walthamstow. They can offer a strong team, first class training dedicated and professional colleagues and career progression.
The Class Teacher should be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' achievement and behaviour.
- A team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has good interpersonal skills
- A creative thinker and learner with a love for learning
- Flexible in adapting teaching for the needs of all pupils
- Qualified and committed to working in the Primary Sector
Interested in Applying?
To apply for this Class Teacher role you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.