REESON Education are looking for a happy, enthusiastic and hardworking class teacher to join a successful Catholic school in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea. This class teacher position will suit either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
The school is both warm and friendly, situated in the heart of Notting Hill, in Kensington & Chelsea. It is a one and a half form entry school with no more than 25 children in each class. The school is very successful and prides itself on its high standards of Literacy and Numeracy.
The ideal Class Teacher should:
- Have a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- Have good behaviour and classroom management
- Have previous teaching experience as a class teacher in the UK
- Be a good- outstanding practitioner
- Ideally be a practising Catholic but this is not necessary
- Show an active commitment to Continued Professional Development
The school can offer:
- Small class sizes
- High quality education with a Catholic ethos
- Very well behaved children across the school
- Excellent opportunities for training and CPD
- A committed and successful Senior Leadership Team
How to apply - Class Teacher
If you are looking for a Class Teacher post or would like to discuss other opportunities in different year groups or locations, please email your CV to Nurani @ Reeson Education for your opportunity to secure an interview or trial day.
About REESON Education
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency.
Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.