Class Teacher & Phase Leader
***Start date: Required to start in April 2020
***Contract type: Full Time
***Salary: Teachers Pay Scale + TLR ***Contract term: Permanent
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic, creative and dynamic Class Teacher seeking a new challenge with responsibility?
Do you have experience in middle leadership or are you seeking your next step?
If yes, our client school in Enfield are looking for a Class Teacher & Phase Leader to join their committed and hardworking KS2 team. You will be an active member of the Senior Leadership Team and be an instrumental part in establishing the strategic direction of the school and improving the provision for all pupils.
The successful Class Teacher & Phase Leader will need to:
* be a good or outstanding classroom practitioner willing to share best practice and develop others;
* have high expectations of behaviour and achievement;
* have the ability to value and suitably challenge children and adults;
* be prepared to work flexibly as part of a close knit partnership using shared teaching approaches to learning.
The school can offer you:
* amazing children, with a passion for learning;
* the opportunity to join a dedicated leadership team that will support you professionally;
* opportunities for you to lead and initiate projects and subjects throughout the school, especially within your phase.
* they value their staff and assist them in achieving outstanding practice through reflection, training and development;
* they value parents as partners, communicating openly and listening readily, inviting their input with respect and consideration.
Applications are warmly welcomed for this Class Teacher & Phase Leader position.
For further details on this Class Teacher & Phase Leader role, please contact Ruby by phone on 0203 841 0777 or by email
This post is subject to a DBS check.